By using the fishisfast.com or myvipbox.com web sites, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Fishisfast LLC (“We”) reserves the right to change the Terms of Services from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and
resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Fishisfast LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Although we may provide translations of content on our web sites or Services for convenience, where conﬂicts exist, the English text will be considered deﬁnitive.
- You must register using your real name, address, email address and telephone number.
- We will not use this information for any purpose other than providing shipping services to you. Your information will never be sold to another party.
- If we have reason to believe that any information provided is untrue or incomplete, we reserve the right to close your account or limit your account access until such discrepancy is corrected.
- We may send occasional informational emails regarding our service. You can opt out of these emails through your account settings.
Payments / Pricing
- All payments must be made in US Dollars.
- You must make payments using only payment methods owned by you. You may not make payments using accounts owned by others. We reserve the right to close your account or limit your account
access until such discrepancy is corrected.
- You can make payments to us at any time. Any payments will be applied to your balance when they are received by us. Wire Transfers are subject to a flat $10 fee per incoming transfer and receive an additional 3% bonus to the amount transferred.
- All service fees will be applied to your account at the time services are performed by us. We will collect payment for all shipping costs in addition to all outstanding service fees at the time you request
shipment of your items. Your items cannot be shipped until your account is brought to a positive or zero balance.
- Service fees for correctly executed services are non-refundable except at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to change prices for any service provided by us without advance notice.
- If your positive balance exceeds $10, you can request a refund to the original payment method only. Balances of less than $10 cannot be refunded but can be used for future Fishisfast services and will not expire. Promotional credits have no cash value and cannot be refunded. A fee of $20 applies to refunds made by wire transfer.
- Upon completing registration, you will be assigned a shipping address including a unique customer identiﬁcation number beginning with the letters FF (“FF Number”). You must use the full address,
including your FF Number, when ordering any items for delivery to our warehouse.
- Our services and obligations begin when your item is physically delivered to our warehouse at the address speciﬁed on your account. We are not responsible for items not delivered to our warehouse for
- Your account will be billed a $3 fee for every shipment we ship on your behalf.
- Our services are limited to storage, handling and shipment of your items. All items are solely your property and the condition of such items is solely your responsibility. Any problems related to your
items’ condition at the time of delivery to our warehouse are solely between you and the vendor of the items.
- Some large items may be impossible to ship using supported shipping methods. You are responsible for ensuring that items delivered to our warehouse are not outside the maximum support weight
and dimensions for our carriers. If an item received cannot be shipped using a supported method, you will be solely responsible for any additional shipping chargers or penalties billed to us by carriers.
- At your request, we can return items to the seller within the United States. However, you are responsible for all shipping costs associated with your return shipment.
- Any required RMA documents or prepaid return shipping labels can be submitted to us by you for use on your return shipment. Your account will be billed a $3 fee for every shipment we ship on your behalf.
- Items which are returned with prepaid labels are not eligible for insurance. Any claim for loss or damage after the item has left our warehouse is the responsibility of the customer or the store who provided the label.
- We agree to provide reasonable measures to keep items secure at our warehouse, including 24-hour security monitoring and electrical fencing. After your items are checked in at our warehouse, they are insured for their full value. If items are lost or damaged while in our warehouse, you may ﬁle a claim for reimbursement. We may require proof of the item’s value.
- Our warehouse is not climate-controlled and may be subject to ﬂuctuations in temperature and humidity.
- We agree to store the items of free account holders at no charge for a period of 180 calendar days. After 180 days, your account will be billed a storage fee at a rate of $2 per week per item.
- Parcels will be considered abandoned if not shipped within 180 calendar days of the expiration of your free storage period. Abandoned parcels will be disposed of and cannot be recovered.
- Parcels that have been packed but not shipped within 7 calendar days will be billed a storage fee at a rate of $2 per day. After 45 days, the parcel will be considered abandoned. Abandoned parcels will be disposed of and cannot be recovered.
- For security reasons our warehouse is not open to the public. Package dropoffs are by appointment only, and we can not accept packages from unsolicited visitors. We do not allow parcel pick up at the warehouse.
- We currently support shipping for parcels only. We cannot forward letters, magazines, catalogs, or any other common mail items at this time.
- Fishisfast LLC uses standard US units of measurement. Although we may from time to time oﬀer the equivalent measurement in metric units for convenience, the US unit of measurement is used for all calculations.
- We will prepare your items for shipment upon your request. Our standard packaging service includes a suitable shipping box, void ﬁll as appropriate, and tamper-proof security tape.
- Packing options for additional safety, such as bubble wrap or stretch wrap, are available at extra cost. These options will be presented to you for selection at the time you submit your pack
request. Any fees for extra packing options will be billed to your account at the time they are performed. These fees are not refundable once billed.
- After your we receive your request, we will pack the items requested. Once this is done, a ﬁnal measurement of the parcel’s weight and dimensions will be presented to you with available shipping methods.
- You can cancel a pack request after submitting it. If the pack request has been executed prior to your cancellation request, your account will be billed a fee of $10. If the pack request has not been
executed, you will not be billed.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to reject pack requests that cannot be completed due to physical size limits, inadequate documentation, noncompliance with Fishisfast or carrier terms, or any
other applicable cause. We will inform you of the reason for cancellation and present you with options for resolving the situation.
- We support only shipping methods displayed using our shipping calculator. Please note that some shipping methods make use of dimensional weight when calculating shipping charges.
- Dimensional weight is deﬁned as: (L x W x H) / divisor = Dimensional Weight. The divisor can vary based on the shipping method used.
- Fishisfast may provide estimated delivery timeframes for your convenience. These are general estimates based on average times, and not guarantees. Some shipments may be delivered outside of these estimates.
- Shipping speed is not guaranteed, and there is no compensation for shipping delays or delivery timing.
- By registering for our service, you agree not to use our service to store or ship any prohibited items. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Guns and explosives, including parts, ammunition, and imitations. Example: rifles, pistols, gun holsters, scopes, mounts, stocks, barrels, grips, rings, magazines, reloading presses and press kits, any other materials or equipment used for making guns or ammunition, dynamite, firecrackers, replica guns, toy guns, BB guns, paintball guns, etc
- Weapons and weapon parts. Example: swords, axes, bayonets, knives, bows and arrows.
- Alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, any illicit or controlled substance or paraphernalia. Example: narcotics, psychotropic substances, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, hookah, hookah accessories, rolling paper, liquors, beer, wine, any equipment or materials used for making alcohol and tobacco products.
- E-cigarettes, vaporizers, any related parts or paraphernalia. Example: vape pens, vape kits, box mods, vape juices, e-liquids, liquid flavors, coils and wires.
- Nail polish, paints & other flammables
- Lithium metal batteries
- Loose Lithium-ion batteries may only ship to certain countries (see Restricted Items section) Examples: power banks, phone cases with built-in batteries, spare batteries for consumer electronics
- Flammable and combustible substances of any kind. Example: paint, nail polish, gasoline, other fuels, matches, lighters, fire-starter kits, used tools or car parts that contain fuel fumes
- Pressurized substances. Example: spray deodorant, hair spray, spray paint, or any other aerosols.
- All substances in powdered form
- Chemical, corrosive, radioactive, and toxic substances of any kind. Example: pesticide, herbicide, poison, acid, hazardous waste.
- Animals, animal organs or substances.
- Human organs and/or substances, and blood and blood parts.
- Perishable items.
- Plants of any kind and in any form, including seeds
- Precious stones of any kind, except for jewelry
- Drones or drone parts of any kind.
- Banknotes, securities, traveler’s checks, currency, cash equivalents of any kind
- Materials of a pornographic nature, or intended to spread hate propaganda
- Any item prohibited by the carrier company.
- Copyright infringing materials.
- Any item prohibited by any law, regulation, state, or local government.
- Any other item that we, at our discretion, believe to be potentially dangerous, hazardous, or illegal.
- Restricted items: The following items can be shipped only to certain countries or under specific conditions and may require special fees, permits, and procedures:
- Perfumes can be shipped only to the following countries: Russia (via FastBox Economy), Ukraine (via FastBox Ukraine - Sea),Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Kuwait (via Aramex, requires additional special flight fee).
- Devices with Lithium-ion or Lithium-metal batteries can be shipped only if the battery is installed inside the device or packed with the device in its original manufacturer packaging to most countries. We will not combine or pack devices with batteries that have been purchased and received separately.
- Loose lithium-ion batteries and power banks may only be shipped via Aramex to the following countries for an additional special flight fee: AE, BH, KW, OM, SA
- Jewelry and watches can be shipped only if their value does not exceed $1000.
- Materials of erotic nature are strictly prohibited in certain countries. Check links below for country-specific restrictions.
- Risky items: The following items can be shipped only under your own responsibility. Risky items are uninsurable. Fishisfast will not be responsible for any financial loss resulting from damages to these items in transit:
- Eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes.
- Any items that can be damaged as a result of temperature fluctuations.
- Containers with oil.
- Extremely fragile items. Example: glass containers, light fixtures and light bulbs, kitchenware, sculptures.
If we receive any prohibited items on your behalf, we will inform you of the situation immediately. You will have a period of ﬁve business days to remove the item from our warehouse using a supported
method, including returning the item to the original point of sale or other address within the United States. After the expiration of this ﬁve-day period, any items will be considered abandoned and will be
disposed of. Any prohibited items which cannot be shipped within the United States due to carrier restrictions or local laws will be disposed of immediately. We are not liable for ﬁnancial damages resulting from
Import and Export
- Before shipping your items, you must enter a customs description and customs value for each item in your outgoing shipment. You are responsible for ensuring that the values and descriptions are
complete and accurate. We will in no case be responsible for delays, damages, or penalties caused by inaccurate customs declarations.
- We will under no circumstances be responsible for the payment of duties, taxes, tariﬀs, or any other charges related to the import or export of products. If we are billed for any such charges on your
behalf, we will bill your account for the full amount.
- In cases where parcels are returned to us due to issues related to customs documentation or import regulations, duties or taxes, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. If we are billed for
such charges by the carrier, we will apply the charges to your account.
- Your parcels are subject to inspection by your local customs authorities and United States export authorities. You agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of customs documentation for
your parcels, and you are solely responsible for adherence to all applicable laws of the United States and your local jurisdiction.
- It is advisable to describe items in general terms, omitting speciﬁc branding. For instance, “tablet computer” rather than “Apple iPad.”
FastClaim Shipping Insurance
- FastClaim Shipping Insurance is oﬀered by us to cover damages to outgoing shipments due to loss or damage from external causes during shipment.
- In cases of total loss or non-delivery, the cost of postage paid by you to us is covered by FastClaim Shipping Insurance if your parcel is insured. Postage costs are refundable only for non-delivery claims, not claims for damage or shortage.
- Insurance coverage is available for a cost of $3 per $100 unit of insured value. This rate is not prorated for partial units of $100.
- If you elect to purchase FastClaim Shipping Insurance, you must insure the entire declared value of your parcel.
- FastClaim insured values cannot exceed the actual value of the items. Values on your customs declaration are used to determine the FastClaim insured value.
- Coverage is limited to a total value of $2, 500.00 per parcel.
- Some items are not insurable when using postal methods including, but not limited to USPS, EMS or Russian Post. These items include small electronics such as phones, tablets or computers.
- In cases of lost or missing parcels, claims must be submitted to our FastClaim department no sooner than 10 calendar days and no later than 45 days from the date of shipment.
- You will be responsible for submitting any documents requested by our FastClaim department, including but not limited to evidence of value for the aﬀected items.
- Once we receive your claim, we will ﬁle an oﬃcial inquiry with the carrier to conﬁrm the loss of the parcel. When we receive such oﬃcial conﬁrmation of loss, we will issue payment on your claim.
- If we cannot conﬁrm the loss with the carrier, we will require additional documentation to complete your claim.
- If your parcel is delivered subsequent to our payment of your claim, you will be responsible for repayment to us of the full amount of the claim. We reserve the right to monitor tracking information
and bill your Fishisfast account for any items delivered subsequent to a FastClaim payout.
- In case of damage to items in a delivered parcel, or loss of individual items within a delivered parcel, claims must be submitted to our FastClaim department within three calendar days of delivery.
- You will be responsible for providing photographic evidence of damaged items, and any other documentation we may request to substantiate the claim.
- In case of loss of an individual item within a package, parcels must be opened in the presence of the delivery agent and an oﬃcial complaint must be ﬁled with the delivery carrier. Evidence of this
ﬁling must be provided to us to substantiate your claim.
- In case of loss of an individual item within a package going to Russia via USPS, parcels must be opened at a Russian Post / EMS oﬃce and an oﬃcial complaint (form f.51) must be ﬁled with the
delivery carrier. Evidence of this ﬁling must be provided to us to substantiate your claim.
- FastClaim Shipping Insurance covers only damage or loss occurring in transit, after a parcel leaves our warehouse. Damage occurring prior to shipment or prior to receipt in our warehouse is not
- FastClaim Shipping Insurance does NOT cover ﬁnancial damages arising from any of the following circumstances:
- Delay, loss or non-delivery due to the actions of any government authority, including customs and border protection authorities.
- Damages arising from a loss of market value, decay, or defects in the product itself.
- Incidental or cosmetic damage to product packaging, when the item itself is undamaged.
- Claims for reimbursement of postage fees for delivery delays, whatever the cause.
- Leakage or damages caused to the package or items by leakage of another product
- The following conditions, if applicable, render FastClaim Shipping Insurance void:
- Any items in the parcel were shipped in violation of our shipping terms, including prohibited items or items inaccurately declared on customs documents.
- Loss, damage, shortage or non-arrival of parcel is due to the parcel being insuﬃciently addressed for delivery.
- Loss, damage, shortage or non-arrival of parcel is due to the parcel containing items which were not properly disclosed, including but not limited to: lithium-ion batteries, perfume, or any prohibited items.
- Delivery is attempted by the carrier.
- Loss, damage, shortage or non-arrival due to an act of war or war-like actions.
- You initiate a payment dispute or chargeback action against prior payments made to us.
- Claims are paid out into your Fishisfast account balance. You can then use them for further Fishisfast transactions or request a withdrawal by any supported method.
- You are solely responsible for communicating with sellers of items delivered to our warehouse. However, we oﬀer a simple mediation service for a fee of $5 per incident.
- If you elect to use our mediation service, we will communicate with you to establish all details of the inquiry, then contact the seller on your behalf to discuss resolution options.
- Our fee of $5 covers all communication with you and the seller to resolve a single inquiry. Multiple inquiries for a single item or seller will be billed at $5 per inquiry.
Electronics Power On Testing
- We will, at your request, test electronic devices checked in to our warehouse for successful power-on. The fee for this service is $5 per item.
- In order to perform this test, we will break any retail packaging or factory seal on the item’s box.
- We will remove the item from the box, plug it in to a power source and attempt to power on. If the item successfully and completely powers on, it will be considered to have passed. If the item cannot be
powered on, it will be considered to have failed.
- Once the test is performed, you will be informed of the results and you will have the opportunity to return the item to the seller if desired.
- This is a power-on test for your information only. This test does not guarantee or warranty present or future performance of the tested item for any period.
- We cannot perform diagnostic tests beyond a power-on of the item.
- At your request, we will purchase items on your behalf for delivery to our warehouse.
- The commission for this service will be $5 plus 7% of the total price of the order. Some stores do not accept orders to our address, in these cases, there is an additional $2 commission.
- FastBuy orders are limited to a total value of $2, 500.
- We will purchase only items matching exactly those you request. You are responsible for communicating with us all optional details, including sizes, colors, capacities, desired features, etc.
- If we cannot determine the correct conﬁguration, we will not complete your purchase until we have conﬁrmed these details with you.
- Occasionally, the price of products may change between the time we receive your request and the time we attempt to purchase on your behalf.
- If the price of requested items at the time we attempt purchase is lower than the price expected, your account will be billed for the lower amount. The remaining funds will remain as a credit
balance on your account.
- If the price of requested items at the time we attempt purchase is higher than the price expected, we will not purchase the items without conﬁrmation from you.
- You will have the option at the time you make your request of deﬁning a range of acceptable price ﬂuctuation. If we have such prior instructions from you, and the price of the product increases
within the range speciﬁed by you, we will make the purchase.
- If you choose to specify a range of acceptable increase in price, your account must be adequately funded to cover the full range. If your account is not funded suﬃciently to cover the purchase
and all associated fees, we will not make the purchase.
- At your request, we will attempt to cancel FastBuy orders that have not been processed by the seller.
- If you would like to return a FastBuy item that has been checked in, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges not covered by the vendor’s return
- We cannot refuse delivery of any unwanted parcel due to the volume of parcels received at our warehouse.
- Any refund made by the vendor will be applied to your account at the time it is received by us.
- As part of our FastBuy service, we will provide mediation service between you and the vendor of any FastBuy item at no additional charge. Such mediation will be limited to the purpose of resolving
speciﬁc issues related to the condition, characteristics, or delivery of FastBuy items, including:
- Inquiries regarding the condition of items at the time of delivery
- Return / exchange requests
- Reporting an undelivered item
- Refund requests
- FastBuy items are not sold to you by us. Our role is acting as your proxy to purchase items which you specify on your behalf. FastBuy items are sold to you by the vendor of your choice.
- We provide no guarantee or warranty of any kind for any FastBuy item. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for damage prior to arrival to our warehouse, incorrect items, items in
condition not as described by the vendor, items lost before delivery to our warehouse, or any other issue related to the condition, characteristics or delivery to our warehouse of a FastBuy item.
- You agree that, in the event that you initiate a payment dispute or chargeback action against payment used to fund FastBuy purchases, you cede ownership of any such FastBuy item to us, and
your account is subject to restricted access until the issue can be resolved.
Chargebacks & Payment Disputes
* By using our service you agree to be bound by our policies regarding refunds, insurance and claims for compensation.
* Claims for compensation that fall outside our terms and conditions will be denied.
* You agree not to file a chargeback or other payment dispute for compensation not covered by our terms and conditions.
* In the event that a chargeback or other payment dispute is filed, your account will be closed and we will not provide future services to you.
- We reserve the right to close any account at our discretion.
- If we close your account due to fraudulent payment activity, ownership of all items remaining in the locker will be ceded to the original vendor.
- If we close your account for any reason other than fraudulent activity, you will retain ownership of all items remaining in your locker, and we will provide means for you to remove the items from our
warehouse either by shipment, return to seller, or other acceptable option, provided your account is brought to a positive or zero balance.
- You may close your account at any time without penalty
- You must have a zero or positive balance to close your account.
- Any remaining funds on your account will be refunded to you by a supported payment method.
- By closing your account, you forgo all access to Fishisfast customer service, FastClaim shipping insurance, and any and all Services provided by Fishisfast LLC.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE WEB SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEB
SITE ARE PROVIDED BY FISHISFAST LLC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. FISHISFAST LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR
SERVICES INCLUDED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU TO YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE
WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, FISHISFAST LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FISHISFAST LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS
(INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM FISHISFAST LLC ARE FREE OF
VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FISHISFAST LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION,
CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
The exclusion of certain warranties and the exclusion or limitation of certain liabilities is prohibited by law in some jurisdictions. Such limitations may apply to you. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the
above disclaimer exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights. The warranty disclaimer and liability exclusion and limitation clauses survive indeﬁnitely after the
termination of this Agreement.
License & Access
Fishisfast LLC grants You a limited license to access and make personal use of the Web Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it (excluding your personal information or song listing),
or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Fishisfast LLC. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Web Site or its contents; any collection and use of any classiﬁed
advertisement listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Web Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the beneﬁt of another merchant; or any use of data
mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page
layout, or forms) of Fishisfast LLC or our aﬃliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Fishisfast LLC’s name or trademarks without the express
written consent of Fishisfast LLC. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Fishisfast LLC. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the
pages of Fishisfast LLC so long as the link does not portray Fishisfast LLC, its aﬃliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise oﬀensive matter.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure,
selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Fishisfast LLC, and is protected by trade dress,
distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Fishisfast LLC’s express prior